Monday, March 30, 2015

ZZ Ward - "Blue Eyes Blind" (Recording Session)



I posted this video on my OLD blog, but I thought I would share it on here as well because it's so cool. It shows a behind-the-scenes look at the recording of my favorite song on the record, "Blue Eyes Blind" and performing LIVE in the studio with her band. She talks about the writing & recording process behind her debut album,"Til The Casket Drops".

I have long been a fan of ZZ Ward since this album released in October 2012, which was a smashing success and there are multiple 'singles' on that record. In no time you will hear ZZ Ward on the radio, she has a style all her own - It's  got  a blues / pop-rock sound with a heavy southern influence and touches of hip hop! That's what makes ZZ Ward so good; she is able to combine all those genres to create her own original sound. Check out this video and you'll be hooked! "Til The Casket Drops" is one of my all-time favorite albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment