Thursday, December 18, 2014

"Hot Tub Time Machine 2" - Trailer



I can't believe they made a sequel to this movie.... the first one was barely worth watching. "Hot Tub Time Machine" had funny moments and it was entertaining to watch, but it had a ridiculous plot. The sequel just picks up where the first movie ended, and then it has the same weak, time-travel plot too. Except, in the sequel, they get back in the "magic hot tub" and go forward in time instead of going back.

Also, John Cusack isn't in the sequel; it seems he has been replaced by Adam Scott. It makes for a more believable group of friends anyway. I didn't think John Cusack fit into the first movie... (He's not a comedy actor). I love Craig Robinson and Rob Corddry, so I'll probably still watch this as soon as I can. "Hot Tub Time Machine 2" releases Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment