Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"Bloodsucking Bastards" - Movie Review



I love horror movies & I also love comedies, and this movie has a perfect balance of both. It has gruesome vampire killings and funny characters with hilarious dialogue. This movie stars Fran Kranz as the nerdy main character, "Evan". Joey Kern plays "Ted", the office slacker that reminds me of "Workaholics". He actually played a small role in a "Workaholics" episode, as well as other small roles in "Key & Peele", "Super Troopers", and "The Goods - Live Hard, Sell Hard". I had no idea he was so funny, and he brought most of the comic relief in this movie. I'm glad Joey Kern finally got a big role on screen, and he nailed it! He is a big part pf why this movie is so funny. This film also features my NEW dream girl, Emma Fitzpatrick. She does a great job in the movie and she is gorgeous!

I like the movie's premise, the office branch hires a new boss and his methods are more than unorthodox. One by one, he turns all the employees into vampires that work more efficiently and make more sales. Essentially, they become model employees. Well, best friends "Evan" and "Tim" don't intend on being turned into vampires. With the help of "Evan's" girlfriend, "Amanda", they fight their way out of the windowless, dark office (the three of them are in the bottom photo) The vampires looked legit, they look like the vampires in "From Dusk Til Dawn" The amount of blood is a little over-kill, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this horror-comedy and I give "Bloodsucking Bastards" a 7/ 10

No comments:

Post a Comment