Friday, May 13, 2016

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out of the Shadows" - Trailer



I actually liked the first "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" re-make, I even wrote a review of that movie on here in October 2014 and gave it  8 /10. So, I have high expectations for this sequel; "Out of the Shadows". The trailer looks awesome and introduces some familiar characters, such as "Casey Jones" (the vigilante with a hockey stick). Not to mention, mutated villains "Beebop" & "Rocksteady" and the addition of "Kraang".

There are some epic looking scenes in this trailer, it looks like a similar plot to the first "Avengers" movie. Megan Fox and Will Arnett both return in this film, wherein the "Ninja Turtles" come out of hiding and act as super heroes. After watching the trailer, I think the sequel will be better than the original. It looks packed with realistic action and amazing graphics - I can't wait! "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" releases on June 3rd, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment