Saturday, July 12, 2014

NEW "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Trailer



I am SO excited to see this movie next month! I grew up loving "Ninja Turtles" and it was something I never really grew out of. It's cool to see the younger generation getting into the "Ninja Turtles" now. I was also really excited to see the terrible 2007 version that was all animation and stupid (TMNT)


The turtles look like they did back in the 90's films with the big shell (how turtles are supposed to look) but without the poor quality body suits. This time, The turtles are CGI and much more life-like. Megan Foxx stars as "April O'Neal" which is a plus, but Johnny Knoxville is doing the voice for "Leonardo" which doesn't make much sense to me. "Shredder" looks insane and un-beatable!


The trailer looks dark and edgy - this is a movie for the younger generation of "Ninja Turtles" AND the older generation (like me) in their late 20's . It's got such a broad appeal and I hope the "Ninja Turtles" redeems themselves by doing a live action version that hasn't been done since the 90's and keeps going forward to more generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment