Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"Wilfred" FINAL Season Trailer



I am a huge fan of this show but I don't care for the original Australian version. I can't believe the series is ending after only 4 seasons. There are still so many un-answered questions about "Wilfred" and questions about "Ryan's" past.

The season 3 finale ended with a big cliff-hanger. Not only does "Ryan's" asshole father die, but "Ryan" discovers what appears to be a dried up, dead version of "Wilfred" out in the woods. I want to know...is ALL of this really in his mind? Is "Ryan" crazy? or dead? I don't see  how everything will be answered in the final season. Why did his dad have that envelope in his office with a broken seal bearing the same symbol found in the drawing? Why is Wilfred in that drawing if it's 20 years old?

Guess we'll have to wait and see when this season ends. Already a couple episodes in but I haven't seen them yet. Looks funny as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment