Sunday, October 19, 2014

"RoboCop" - Movie Review



I had low expectations for this movie because I always thought the original "RooboCop" movies in the early 90's were lame and cheesy. I mean, after all, he is the lamest "super hero" ever created... right up there next to "Captain Planet". So, I was in no rush to see this movie, but it was  actually a pretty god & watchable movie. Graphics were great and cast was great, but the very few action sequences shown are dull and "RoboCop" gets his ass kicked WAY too easily. (He sort of looks like "Snake Eyes" from "G.I. Joe" in this movie... but not as cool)

I will say, this is a big improvement from the old "RoboCop" trilogy in the 90's. But then again, that's not saying much. I give this movie a 4 /10. Unfortunately, this seems to be the first in a new, revitalized "RoboCop" movie trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment