Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Lucas Bros Moving Co." - NEW TV Show



The "Lucas Bros Moving Co" is a new cartoon that airs on "Adult Swim" late at night and stars real-life twin brothers, Kenneth Lucas & Keith Lucas. In the show, they go by "Kenny and Keef Lucas" and together they own their own moving company, but they get high all the time and rarely do any actual moving... They created and wrote the entire series and they basically just play themselves in their real-life personalities. The Lucas Brothers are well-known comedians that had a big role in the movie, "22 Jump Street" which landed them their own series on Cartoon Network. Every episode is super short and plays in a 15 minute time slot, so they're actually  like 10  min. episodes. It's still a really funny cartoon that's already filming the second season, and definitely worth checking out. I hope this show continues and starts making longer episodes because I'm a big fan. I'm actually moving in a couple days myself, and I hope my movers are nothing like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment