Saturday, February 21, 2015

Passion Pit - "Lifted Up (1985)" NEW ALBUM!



This is the first single off Passion Pit's new record, "Kindred" set to release on April 21, 2015. This will be Passion Pit's third studio album and based off this song, I think this record will be just as good as the first two were.Their second album, "Gossamer" was a huge success (Review of that album posted on this blog). In 2012, "Gossamer" reached number #1 on the "Billboard Top 100 Albums". So, I have high hopes for this new record and I can't wait until it releases in a couple months! This is a great song and the video is a moving version of the new album cover. Kind of a sneak preview of what to expect on this band's third album, and so far I love what I'm hearing - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment