Thursday, September 10, 2015

"Quest's" Final Performance on "ABDC8"



This is "Quest Crew's" Final, signature dance routine they did on this 8th season of "America's Best Dance Crew" (It should be called America's Favorite Dance Crew"). I was actually surprised when "Quest" was declared "All-Star Champions", I thought "Super Cr3w" was going to win for sure... So I was also really excited that my favorite crew won this  special season of "ABDC"!! They have now conquered this competition, and they have 2 b-boy trophies to show for it. Not to mention, they won that $100K grand prize again ! So I can't wait t see what "Quest" has planned next. I hope they continue to perform at "World of Dance", "Hip Hop International" and every other chance they get to perform live on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment