Sunday, September 6, 2015

"The League" FINAL Season - Trailer



I thought that season 6 of "The League" was the final season of this TV series.... Well, I guess I was wrong, because here we go again! "The League" returns for it's 7th season on September 9, 2015. I'm surprised that there is going to be another season; I thought  the season 6 finale pretty much wrapped everything up and made for a good ending to the series. I even wrote a review of the 6th season of "The League" on this blog back in December 2014, where I wrote that I thought it was a good way to end this hilarious and original series. So I have no idea what's in store for season 7.... who will be "The League" Champion on this Final Season ?? What can they possibly do next? This trailer is funny, but it doesn't actually show what to expect in this FINAL season.

No comments:

Post a Comment