Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MuteMath playing "Backfire" LIVE on Letterman



It's amazing how just listening to a song or band you haven't listened to in years, can immediately take you right back to that place in time. "Backfire" was always my favorite song on "Armistice", but that specific album as a whole, reminds me of driving to and from my boring job in the winter of 2009 when it was snowing in Houston. I jammed MuteMath in my car constantly and ate @ a taco truck daily near my job that winter.

It was actually a happy & simpler time in my life and i listened to this record constantly at that period of time. Not only am I STILL a big Mutenath fan, I own & love every album they have released, but every time I listen to "Armistice" I'm transported back to that place in time when things were easy and I become incredibly nostalgic......and hungry for tacos - The POWER of Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment