Saturday, August 2, 2014

True Blood Season 7 Promo




I am trying to catch up on "True Blood". I just watched the full season 6 in two sittings. It's nice to watch shows like that in back-to-back episodes, rather than watching them as they're released and stuck on each week's episode cliffhanger. Usually I don't  have the will power to wait until the season is over and then watch it consecutively with no waiting. However, due to work and other life stuff, I stopped watching after season 5. Seeing as how the 7th and final season is almost over too; I'm just going to wait for it to  finish and then download the whole season it so I can watch it at my leisure just like season 6 - which was awesome!

In Season 6, the government tries to commit genocide against the vampire population and "Bill" (or "Billeth") ends up being the hero and not the villain everyone thought he was going to be.Every season there are characters killed off and new ones introduced; season 6 included the deaths of "Terry", "Steve Newland" (finally!) 3 out 4 of "Andy Belflor's" 1/2 fairy daughters and the unfortunate death of "Eric's" super hot vampire sister, "Nora". Not to mention, there are plenty of new characters introduced this season both human AND vampires.

 This is one of my favorite TV shows and it's sad to see the series end after 7 amazing seasons. But i would agree the show has run it's course and there's not much more that can be done with the story line without changing the show completely. I'm going to wait until this Final season is over and post a review of the series as whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment