Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Brickleberry" (Cancelled!)

Just as I expected and predicted in a previous post; the hilarious and offensive cartoon, "Brickleberry" has been officially cancelled by the network. Comedy Central decided to drop the series after 3 seasons and has officially stated the show will not continue for a 4th season. As I said before - I'm surprised the show lasted 3 full seasons, I thought it was cancelled after the 2nd season so it's not a big shock to see "Brickleberry" end (bit still sad). Comedy Central has also reassured fans that the show's creator, Daniel Tosh, won't be going anywhere. His other TV show, "Tosh.O" is still going strong. I thought "Brickleberry" was incredibly funny and probably the most edgiest and adult cartoon I've seen. Even more offensive than all of Seth Macfarlane's cartoons, including "Family Guy". "Brickleberry" is sort of dark and morbid at times and unbelievably racist. They blatantly cross lines than no other adult cartoons have (and it wasn't even an "Adult Swim" series!) Maybe that's why Comedy Central dropped the series? But then again, "Tosh.O" is just as offensive and Daniel Tosh is an asshole in it, and it's funny too. I am going to miss "Brickleberry"... what a great TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment