Friday, January 9, 2015

Metric - "Gold Guns Girls" (Music Video)



Metric has been around for a while, but I'm just now taking notice. This song is called "Gold Gun Girls" and it's off the band's 5th full-length album, "Fantasies". The video for this song is pretty cool, but the whole running down streets and picking up & playing instruments has been done in SO many other music videos.

The song "Black Sheep", which was featured on "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World" is also on this album. Not to mention, several other good tracks like, "Help, I'm Alive", "Gimme Sympathy", "Twilight Galaxy", "Stadium Love", and "Collect Call"... So pretty much every song on the record is really good and worth listening to. (Especially THIS song!)  I thought "Black Sheep" was their best song.... I was way off, this entire album is great! I definitely plan on checking out their other albums since "Fantasies" is such an awesome record.

Metric is a indie pop rock band that sounds kind of  like Chvrches mixed with Foxes and Rilo Kiley. I wish I would've heard of them sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment