Tuesday, January 6, 2015

"Nightmares!" by Jason Segel



Jason Segel is a successful actor, a musician, and now you can add being an author to the list. This middle-grade novel, "Nightmares" is the first book in a trilogy about a boy named "Charlie" and a group of kids who must face their fears to save their town. "Charlie" can't sleep without having scary, realistic nightmares, but what he doesn’t know is that his problems are about to get a whole lot more real. Nightmares can ruin a good night’s sleep, but when they start slipping out of your dreams and into the real world; it makes for a scary, cartoonish book. This novel was also released in September 2014 and is an Amazon best-seller. Even though I'm older than the age group for this book, I still plan on reading it - I love Jason Segel and I enjoyed his "Dracula" puppet musical in "Forgetting Sara Marshall". I hope that's the same kind of scary fun we can expect from "Nightmares" available NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment