Wednesday, August 12, 2015

"Slow Learners" - Trailer



This movie has a very familiar and funny cast full of comedic actors from all sorts of fan-favorite / hit tv shows. Starring Adam Pally from the show "Happy Endings", and Sarah Burns, who has been featured in several shows including "New Girl" and "Flight of the Conchords". This will be both of their first time in a starring movie role. The cast for "Slow Learners" also includes Catherine Reitman, known from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" and her small roles in several hit movies. Bobby Moynihan, who is a personal favorite comedic actor of mine, and he has also been in small roles in several big comedy films. So, I think it will be interesting to see all these funny television actors featured in a movie together in larger roles.

This trailer is hilarious, but I can't tell if it's going to be as good as it looks or as boring as it sounds in the description...? I think it's good for some solid laughs, I just hope it's not a slow-paced movie that's more of a 'chick-flick', than a 'rom-com'. I definitely want to see this film when it releases next week on August 19th. I'll post a review of this at some point I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment